Thursday 9 May 2013

Fashion | Barcelona Clothes!

It's entirely possible I may have gone a little bit crazy over the past few days clothes-wise, as I decided that all of a sudden I had absolutely nothing suitable for summer or hot weather. Which is ridiculous, of course, because I do this every season, every year, without fail, so I know for a fact I have suitable clothes... I just wanted an excuse to go shopping! :)

I've treated myself to quite a hefty amount this year thanks to a little (a lot) of late birthday money from my mum. So this bank holiday I set out on the Saturday for a mega clothing haul! First off, there are two things you should know about me:
1. I hate real life clothes shopping
2. I LOVE River Island. Like, so much.

So those two things played a major part in how in a whole hour of shopping, I only bought clothes from River Island. Real life shopping is busy, tiring, annoying, and I end up feeling super grumpy about 10 minutes into it and lose all interest 'cause I just wanna go home. However, with a lack of internet, I was forced to get out of bed and, well, hang out in RI. Here's my little haul (excuse the quality, I had to pinch these pictures from my Instagram):

Dungaree Dress / T-Shirt / Skirt





Not a bad haul, if I do say so myself :) I'm wearing the cat print skirt right now so I might do a little OOTD post when I get home from college tonight if I'm not too tired. And also, the haul continues with four new items that I ordered last night!

Vest / High Tops / Shorts / Crop T-Shirt


There are officially only ten days left until I leave for Barcelonaaaaaaaaa!! Plus, I've lost seven of the twelve lbs I wanted to lose (despite the fact that I can't stop drinking two cans of regular Coke a day - sugar addict!), so considering how hard I've worked to look semi-decent on this holiday, I thought I deserved an uber treat. Plus, about 80% of the clothes I've ordered can be all year round, so they're totally an investment ;) ...Right??

Bye for now! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment