Tuesday 10 March 2015

Fashion | Planning for Portugal

Hi, everyone! Gosh, I can't even remember the last time I did a Fashion post, let alone one that was English instead of Japanese fashion ahahaha (○゚ε^○)

Basically, my boyfriend's Mum moved to Portugal a few months ago, and she's finally bought a house so we're flying out to visit her at the end of March with his brother. Her birthday is the day before mine so we're going to have a little birthday holiday in the sun ahaha, not too shabby, really!

But, I have a little issue. I've been meaning to purchase some clothing to cover that awkward season we're in now, which is sort of winter but also spring turning into summer at the same time. I'm still trudging around in my winter parka and some days it's a life saver, other days I'm sweltering. I need inbetween season clothes!! (´;д;`)

I think in-between season clothes would be perfect for my trip to Portugal also, as while it's obviously going to be much warmer than England, it's going to be 20 degrees max, and the evenings much less so. Therefore, I think an odd combination of plimsolls and warm jackets are in order ahahaha. Well, let's see what I can rustle up!




I'm in such desperate need of those jackets!! Whilst the white one is more ideal for summer and holidays, plus I'm too much of a clumsy and messy person to be able to keep it clean ahahaha, the grey one is just lovely, and so versatile! I feel like it could be my spring/summer version of my trusty autumn/winter parka, it could go with any outfit, jeggings, shorts, skirts, dresses, you name it. It could look smart or grungy depending on your outfit, and everyone needs something that versatile in their wardrobe!  (⌒▽⌒)☆

I used to really dislike H&M back about six years ago, when just everything they did was too loud and tacky-looking, super cheap in price and quality. Nowadays they've really turned themselves around, and I love some of their new collections, which is where I pinched the items you see above.

Still not a massive fan of Topshop, which is why there's only one item from there here. I don't know what it is about them, but I just never really like anything from there. Pretty sure I've only ever bought one item from there in my whole life y'know, which was a pair of shorts about six years ago ahahaha. However, can you tell what my favourite shop is? River Island!  (´∀`)♡

I still love River Island more than any other shop. Have done since I was sixteen or younger. I think they're this weird hybrid of statement pieces that range anywhere from edgy to smart and sophisticated, and everything inbetween. I love the River Island pieces in the second outfit, and whilst I haven't included any, their new range of high waist bikinis are to die for ahahaha. My boyfriend got me a gift card for Christmas and I haven't spent all the money yet, so I may take some time out this weekend to treat myself and add some new pieces to my summer wardrobe!

Have you planned any holidays? Are there any pieces you can't wait to add to your summer wardrobe? Let me know in the comments below ヾ(´▽`*;)ゝ”

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment