Sunday 25 August 2013

Beauty | Bellápierre Cosmetics Shimmer Eye Powder in Calm Review






eyeshadow on its own


final look


final look with flash


I very gladly received this eyeshadow from Look Fantastic after I was unable to attend their Midsummer Meet (I worked alongide the girls, I wasn't given special treatment against other bloggers). This eyeshadow is absolutely delectable, and I feel is absolutely perfect to wear for either day or night.

I've never really used a mineral eyeshadow before, but I'm definitely glad that I follow so many of you wonderful beauty bloggers who have down, as I'd read in advance to be warned of the colour payoff that you can get from them. However, this didn't stop me from looking like I had two black eyes the first time I wore this eyeshadow ahahaha :')

Thankfully this time I got the amount on that I needed, and was surprised at the lack of fallout that other bbloggers had warned of. Definitely a plus! I wasn't too sure how to use this eyeshadow at first, as you can see from the images I ended up just tipping a bit out in the lid so that I didn't spill any, and saves me from ever wasting any leftover.

Overall I'm really impressed by this eyeshadow, it lasts foreverrrrrrr! I wore this last night out for drinks with a friend, and it survived a messily drunken evening, and as I forgot to take my makeup off that night, I found it still there in the morning without even an eyelid crease! I am slightly disappointed it's not as shimmery and sparkly as the pictures with flash make it appear, but I still like it in the flesh, and something that shimmery wouldn't be suitable for day wear.

Colour: ♥♥♥♥
Payoff: ♥♥♥♥♥
Longevity: ♥♥♥♥♥

Recommendation: Yes, if you're looking for a long lasting eyeshadow that comes in a variety of gorgeous colours this is just what you need :)

You can buy it online at the Bellápierre website.
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment