Thursday 6 June 2013

Games | The Last of Us

Look what I've got! I've been excited about this bad boy for a good long while now, and now it's finally here...


Pinched the image from my Instagram as I still can't find my camera, whoops!

I'm lucky enough to sometimes receive promotional copies of games at work, and this game is one that I was beyond hoping I would receive. In fact, I think it's the first game I've looked forward to since Ni No Kuni, which I still haven't completed despite investing 50 hours of my life into it so far... JRPGs will be the death of me.

Today is seriously good timing as well! My boyfriend is going to be at his saying goodbye to a few more of his friends and his Mum as we're moving on Saturday (eeeeeeeeeek!), and I no longer have college meaning my Thursday night is wiiiiiide open to do nothing but play this!! (Ignoring packing, which I'm sooo far behind in doing)

I'm going to try to blog fairly regularly about this game, as I know it's one that a lot of people are interested in, but fair warning that there'll probably be tons of spoilers in every post. I'm really bad at playing through a whole game and then writing just one long piece about it, so I'm going to try my hand at doing updates at regular intervals throughout the game. I'm not one of those people who makes it their life mission to get all the Trophies a game has to offer, so there'll be no mention of those probably. I'll most likely just talk about the storyline, mainly characters and missions and if I'm enjoying it, basically. I'll have to write one main blog piece for work, so for this blog I'm going to take my sweet time and just enjoy it. This may mean I'll be enjoying it too much to stop to blog about it, but if that happens I'm not going to mind :)

Are any of you looking forward to playing this game? What games are you currently playing and/or loving?

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment