Thursday 13 August 2015

Fashion | Liz Lisa (リズリサ) Autumn 2015 Collection (Japanese Fashion)

Hi all!

I honestly had no idea you guys liked my Japanese fashion posts so much, until I saw that my 2013 Liz Lisa post was one of my top 10 most popular posts! So, thank you, that's awesome  *(*´∀`*)☆

So, here's my follow up! Liz Lisa's Autumn 2015 collection, which boasts the theme "Innocent French Girl". Let's take a look d(^^*)









Phew! One thing I don't like about these Japanese fashion posts is that the pictures on the websites are always blocked or grouped together, so 90% of the time, no matter what brand I'm doing, I have to do a vast amount of cutting and resizing in order for the pictures to look good on my blog.

But I digress ahahaha. Look at how pretty this Autumn collection is! I'm loving how much of a transition this collection offers for people, with clothing you can wear at the end of summer until the beginning of winter. It's all about the transitions! Darker floral patterns, sweatshirts and jumpers, and layering, including THOSE TRENCHCOATS, oh my god ahahaha  (。♥‿♥。)

I'm usually not that big a fan of Liz Lisa clothing as it's just too much on the feminine and frilly side for me, but this Autumn collection is just so nice! Although, the skirts are a little much for me personally. I like the muted, neutral tones combined with the darker maroons, navies, and black, I think they provide a nice contrast as well as showing that transition from summer colours and clothing to autumn and winter colours and clothing. I think they offset each other really nicely to make a lovely outfit, and with the right layering you could wear any of these items of clothing at any time during the year.

What do you think of this collection? Are you a fan of Liz Lisa's clothing? Are there any brands (not just Japanese!) with Autumn/Winter collections that you're loving right now? Let me know in the comments below!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment