Tuesday 14 July 2015

Beauty | Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate Cleansing Foam Review (Korean Skincare)

Hello everyone!

Apologies for not posting for foreverrr. I'm actually going to do a personal post next, as I've realised that I do put quite a bit of distance between my blog and my life, which is something I want to change. But, that's for next time. So, here we go!

I posted ages ago that I'd bought a few Missha skincare products, and now that I have both time and a laptop, I've finally got around to putting a review together! And without further ado, the Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate Cleansing Foam!









I LOVE THIS. Seriously. It smells delicious. Every time I smell it I just want to squeeze it directly into my mouth, it smells so sweet and chocolately, I can't even believe they got skincare to smell this good! It's amazing, not even real chocolate smells this good. It's the first thing you'll notice, so it's the first thing I've mentioned ahahaha.

Now, the actual benefits!. This is lovely. I have combination skin, it can get quite oily or greasy if I don't take care of it, and if I use skincare without moisturiser afterwards, then it dries out almost instantly. Therefore, I need to use gentle cleansers rather than anything too abrasive, as when my skin's dry it feels quite sore and tight, which is just a really unpleasant feeling, and this Missha Cleansing Foam is really nice and gentle.

You don't need much, a tad bigger than a pea-sized dollop (think coffee or kidney bean size if you want to get specific ahahaha), as it spreads really easily. The amount I used above was pea-sized as I didn't want to waste the product just for the picture, and as you can see it spread easily, and it would have spread much further if I'd bothered. It also foams up quickly which I think helps it spread.

Honestly, for the price, this product is fantastic value for money. I've been using this almost every day for months now, and not only has it lasted this long (in fact I think it's only just half gone), but my skin is honestly the clearest it's been in my entire life! I'm re-buying this the second it starts running low, although the way it's going I probably won't need to for quite a few more months ahaha.

I would honestly recommend this. This cleanser has zero bad qualities (unless your skin is like mine and gets dry after cleansing, in which case you'll need to use a moisturiser as always; I'm currently using Soap & Glory's The Fab Pore moisturiser which I'd recommend as it's lightweight and doesn't leave your skin greasy), and so many good ones like I've already mentioned; the value for money, how long it lasts, texture, smell, and of course how well it clears skin of blemishes, and keeps it clear!

Have you tried this Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate Cleansing Foam? Do you like any other Missha products? Let me know in the comments below!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment