Saturday 13 April 2013

Beauty | Layla Hologram Effect Nail Polish

Up bright and early on a Saturday for a stupid M.O.T. I swear I hate being able to drive a lot more than I like it.

So basically this post is dedicated to the Layla Hologram Effect Nail Polish collection, which I absolutely adore. I got to borrow a free sample of the Mercury Twilight shade from work and used it when I got my nails done; due to severely disliking milk and anything else that makes your nails healthy and grow, my natural nails have a tendency of staying fairly stubby and snapping if they got even slightly long. I only started getting them professionally done a few months ago, but this is a luxury I won't be able to afford if I go to University, so I'm making the most of it now.

Claddagh ring was a birthday present.


I decided not to use a filter on the second image as with it, you couldn't see a lot of the sparkle. The polish isn't actually that sparkly in real life, but it does provide a gorgeous reflective spectrum of colours when in the light. To be honest, I think it looked a lot better without the top coat my nail technician used, but the top coat they use is like super astronaut glue; despite constantly fiddling with my nails, the polish never chips, whereas when I used to paint my nails they'd be chipped at the tips within minutes.

These Layla Hologram Effect polishes are not widely available as of yet, but you can find the Mercury Twilight shade I'm wearing on Amazon.

I'm getting my nails done later today with a friend, my infills need doing and they're a bit too long for me, keep accidentally pressing other keys on my keyboard. The friend I'm going with also loves the Hologram Effect nail polishes, and I've been lucky enough to borrow the shades Red Taboo and I think it was Purple Illusion.

I'm off to pay extortionate amounts of money on a car that has absolutely nothing wrong with it. I'll try to post about the shades mentioned above later.

Bye! x

Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment